1. Defrost a pack of your single serving vacuum sealed black beans. Add a little chopped jalapeno to your beans. Warm them in a little pot over medium heat.
2. Beat two eggs in a bowl with a splash of milk.
3. Chop up a little fresh cilantro.
4. Drop some butter in an omelet pan on medium heat. When it melts, pour in the egg mixture.
5. Cover the pan.
6. When the egg mass is no longer runny, spoon beans onto one half of omelet.
7. Sprinkle with cilantro and jack cheese.
8. Flip the other half of the omelet over the delicious bean mixture.
9. Wait for the cheese to melt.
10. Eat the heavenly omelet.
Can you think of a more delicious omelet? What's your favorite type of omelet?