Monday, June 29, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
- Put one tablespoon balsamic vinegar in a bowl
- Add two teaspoons dijon mustard
- Add salt and pepper
- Toss in Italian seasoning or fresh herbs (if you have them)
- Mince one clove of garlic
- Whisk in two tablespoons olive oil
- Adjust to your taste
NOTE: Making your own dressing has a couple benefits. Number one, it's cheaper than buying bottled dressing. Number two, you know what's in it. Have you ever read the label on salad dressing? Lots of partially hydrogenated high fructose-y stuff. Not what you want to put in your body.
7. Sprinkle the dressing on your salad, toss and enjoy!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
8. Slide a knife between the bone and the meat and remove meat from the bone. Then slice meat into thick slices crosswise.
Do you already incorporate turkey into your diet? If so, how do you prepare this SuperFood?