1. I drizzled olive oil on a grill pan.
2. I laid out two pieces of bread and put two slices of provolone cheese on each of them.
3. On one side, I added:
- A couple slices of turkey
- Artichoke hearts
- Sliced red onion
4. I topped that with the other slice of bread and the cheese, pressed down hard on it and then put it on the grill pan.
5. I plopped a heavy pan on top. You can use a brick covered in foil or anything that will smoosh your sammy.
6. Then I flipped it.
When it was done, it was ooey gooey cheesy delicious inside.
The choices are endless. But what would you stuff inside your dream panini?