WARNING: THIS MEAL IS NOT HEALTHY.
Aren't disclaimers fantastic? No, seriously, this meal contains processed foods and is totally not good for you. But since yesterday was a holiday and the people beg for it, I made mac and cheese.
You can too. Here's how:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Empty 4 cans cheddar cheese soup in a pot on medium heat.
3. Add about a cup of milk. Stir.
4. Squirt about three tablespoons brown mustard in the cheese sauce. Stir.
6. Add one package (two cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese to the sauce.
7. Boil two lbs large elbows until they are al dente.
8. Drain noodles.
9. Butter large baking dish.
10. Add half sauce mixture to baking dish. Stir in half the noodles. Repeat with second half.
11. Top with another package shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups).
12. Bake about 30 minutes until top is cheesy crunchy.
13. Enjoy! Because you should only eat it once a year. ; )
What are your once a year favorites?