1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Salt and pepper one thick cut, bone in pork chop.
NOTE: Always buy thick cut pork chops. Thin chops dry out in seconds.
3. Break woody ends off asparugus. Wipe any dirt off baby portabello mushrooms. Salt and pepper them.
4. Heat a metal handled frying pan over medium high heat on the stovetop. Coat the bottom of the pan with olive oil.
5. When the oil smokes, drop the chop in the pan.
6. When the bottom of the chop is brown, flip it and turn the heat off.
7. Add the veggies in the pan.8. Put the pan in the oven.
9. Roast pork chop and veggies for about 8 minutes.
10. Pull them out. Put the food on a plate. Let the pork chop sit for five minutes. This gives the juices time to redistribute and ensures a moist chop.