1. Slice up the remaining pork (whether it's a chop or tenderloin).
2. Add it to a bowl of:
- Mixed greens
- Fresh herbs (I had basil and parsley in the garden, so I tossed them in)
- Fruit (I used grapes, but anything sweet like an apple will work)
- Blue cheese crumbles
3. Make dressing:
- Put one tablespoon red wine or balsamic vinegar in a bowl
- Add two teaspoons dijon mustard
- Add salt and pepper
- Toss in Italian seasoning or fresh herbs (if you have them)
- Mince one clove of garlic
- Whisk in two tablespoons olive oil
- Adjust to your taste
Toss all your indredients and put a delicious spin on leftover pork!