This great appetizer is party perfect, although making the chips is very time consuming. But it's totally worth it. Here's how to make delicious nachos:
1. Buy pre-made corn tortillas and cut them into quarters.
2. Heat about an inch of canola oil in a deep frying pan over medium high heat.
3. Drop the tortilla quarters in the oil. Once they are golden, lay them on paper towels.4. Salt them immediately so the salt sticks to the oil.
5. Break out a large baking sheet, spread your chips on them and add your favorite toppings. Mine include:
- Black beans
- Green Onions
- Cheddar Cheese
6. Pop the tray in the oven for about 5-8 minutes at 425 degrees.
7. When the cheese is melted, take the tray out and drizzle with sour cream.
What are some of your favorite appetizers?