1. Boil a pot of salted water.
2. Cut ends off a half pound of string beans.
3. Blanch string beans until they become bright green. No more than three minutes. Pull them out of the water immediately and drop them in an ice bath to stop the cooking.
4. Once cooled, pat the string beans dry and put them in a bowl.
5. Add three cans organic artichoke hearts.
6. Add sundried tomatoes (packed in oil) to bowl.
To make dressing, in a blender, combine:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- a bunch of basil leaves
7. Pour dressing over artichokes, beans and sundried tomatoes. Then mix it all up.
Not only is it delicious, it's gorgeous! Enjoy!