1. Peel and de-vein a pound of shrimp.
NOTE: You can also grill your shrimp in the shells and serve them peel and eat style. The shells definitely rev up the shrimpy flavor, but the peeling can be messy. It's up to you.
2. Chop four garlic cloves and put the garlic in a bowl.
3. Add olive oil and red pepper flakes to the bowl.
4. Pat your shrimp dry with paper towels. Salt and pepper them.
5. Chop parsley or cilantro (whichever you have fresh) and add it to the mix.
6. Pour marinade over shrimp.
7. Marinate for at least a half an hour.
8. Start grill. When you have a high heat, put shrimp on grill.
9. Once they turn pink and curl up, flip them. Should only be about 2 or three minutes.
10. Cook on other side until pink and firm.
11. Remove from grill and enjoy!
So, what's your favorite summertime food to grill?